Saturday, October 17, 2009

ITS SATURDAY!!!!!


Hi everyone. It is Saturday and what a beautiful day we are having here in Utah. It is going to hit 73 with lots of sunshine. The card that I made this morning is not at all fall like. I can't believe that winter is just around the corner. I did this card for the potluck friday challenge over at StampTV. The challenge was to make a card with just the Sentiment on the outside. No stamps or drawings. You could use designer paper, but nothing to distract from the sentiment.

I decided to do a cute saying from a stamp set from Papertrey Ink.

6 comments:

  1. Jane, your cards are so awesome...well done
    on this card...I never get tired of looking at your work...

    ReplyDelete
  2. When it comes to inspiration for very different ideas, I just love your creations! Simply beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jane, this is absolutely GORGEOUS! Love the soft colors and the embossing (that is my new favorite embossing folder!) The sheer ribbon is the perfect touch. Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jane...I left you something on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jane, you're very talented and made very beautiful cards. So I have something for you
    http://angel-artdesign.blogspot.com/2009/11/kreativ-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.