Friday, January 8, 2010

Friday - Release at Stretch N Bubbles/Spreading Love Bonnie

Happy Friday everyone!!!! For some it is the last day of the work week and for Stretch N Bubbles you know what that means, a new digi image created by the talented Alison. Her darling Angel is just perfect for Valentines Day or even for a Birthday... You can use her for just about any occasion. So hop on over HERE and get this sweety. She is so fun to color. Be sure to check out the Design Teams blogs and leave them some love while you are there.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jane! I love those prima flowers.

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane.. I LOVE this.. I love how you added the "wings" and I love the vintage feel this card has.. :) WONDERFUL card!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this image. She is so cute.
    Cute card Jane.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.