Monday, February 8, 2010

A special Gift from A special Friend...



I was admiring cards on Alison's blog and found this award that she has given me. Thanks so much Alison. You are a wonderful friend and a talented designer. Your friendship and being on your design team mean so much to me...
I am suppose to list 10 things that I am thankful for so here goes.
1. My wonderful loving husband of 30 years. We are best friends and great companions. Without him I would be lost.
2. My grandchildren all 5 boys, are very special to me. I love them all dearly.
3. Really great daughters,all 3 of them and my SIL's. They are so good to me.
4. My job. So many people are out of work right now.
5. All my wonderful friends on Cardmakers. We are all like family even though we have never met. I love all of them...
6. My health is pretty good so I should be thankful for that...
7. My two dogs, Starbuck and Sadie. They are so special to me. I love them both.
8. My family is very special to me and I am grateful that we are close. My two brothers are just great.
9. I am soooo grateful that my brother finally landed a job in California even though he has to move his family. He has been out of work for over a year now. He is a Engineer and lost his job when the market crashed last year.
10. I am thankful for all the blessing that I have and all the wonderful things the lord has given me. I glad to wake up everyday to my world...

The rules of the award say that you have to:
1) Copy and Paste the award on your blog.
2) List who gave you the award and link to her blog.
3) List 10 things that make you happy.
4) Pass the award onto other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know!

Terrie
June Renee
Sher
Seongsook
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.