Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Three Trees Three Birds...

Here is Wednesdays free image at Stretch N Bubbles that Alison is giving away today. It is perfect for your spring cards or scrapbook pages. I hope you will go over and get yours today and see all the darling cards made with this image by our wonderful Design Team. Here is mine:
Photobucket
Thanks for stopping by today. I am going to go and join in the fun over at Cardmakers. We are having a Spring Crop. I hope you will come and join in the fun. Lots of challenges and prizes.
Hugs x,

3 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Your paper works perfectly with the image! Fabulous job!!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane your paper card stock
    go good with your image
    like a lot what you did
    and have fun on cardmaker
    georgette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute image!! And what a darling card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.