Monday, March 1, 2010

Joy fold card...

Hi all... I have been busy making cards for the challenges over at cardmakers. The crop was so fun and a success for all the hostess's. I will post some of my entries as soon as I can catch my breath. I still have just a few more to do and I have until midnight tomorrow night to get them done... I did this card for Ashley's challenge. We were to make a joy fold card. I had alot of fun making this and I was surprised at how fast it went together... I used mostly SU paper. (decided that I needed to start using some of it). The image is one that Faith gave away this week for her challenge at Designed2Delight. Isn't it just the cutest birdy image. It is perfect for that cute Birthday card that you are dying to make... Love this image!!!
Photobucket

Thanks for stopping by and I will see you all later...
Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card, Jane!! What a cool fold, too! Love your coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that card is just too cute. I love the image, too. well done, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Jane! I love the colors... and I'm not usually a pastel girl. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.