Sunday, August 8, 2010

Designed 2 Delight Snowman

Good morning...
I finally had a few minutes to make a card with this darling snowman image from Designed 2 Delight. You can get this in Faith's store. She has the most wonderful images. I hope you will stop by and get one for your own. Between boxing up my craft room ( I already miss all my stuff ), and getting ready for our move...I haven't had much time....


I colored my guy with Copics and Tria markers I cut him out with my label 11 spellbinders die, then chalked around the edges to give it a little bit more depth, I cut another one in red and placed it behind it. The sentiment I did on the computer. The border die is from Fiskars, snow flakes are MS. I added rhinestones, lace and taffeta ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugsxxx

Challenges my card meets...

Cardmakers - sketch

2 comments:

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.