Monday, October 25, 2010

My Card for this Weeks Challenge at D2D.

WoW!!! I got up this morning to 3 inches of SNOW!!! It is so cold outside right now. I believe it is only in the 30's. Toooo Cold to soon!!! I'm not ready yet.

I did this card last week for the challenge that Faith at Designed 2 Delight has for this week. I love these new Fall images that she has in the store. Go and take a look at all of them. She also has some very very cute Christmas digi's coming in November so don't forget to check back often.


Now off to find some challenges for this guy!!!

Thanks for stopping by,

Hugs


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful card. The border punch is so cute! I like how you added the extra pumpkin to the tag.

    3 inches of snow?! That's SO awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane! Rec'd your pkg...Thank you so much! I love your blog. I absolutely LOVE AUTMUN Colors. Almost wanted my blog design to be similar to this, but ended up with something more personal. Can wait to finally display my new Blog design in a caouple more week. Thanks to Michelle/Laylock Designs. Anyway. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.