Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Hope you are all staying warm!!!

Oh... has it been a horrible winter!!! I can't remember it ever being this cold... I need mittens on just to type this...HA... I hope everyone is staying warm.
I did two cards this weekend and I finally found time to post today. Hubby had to go to the doctors so I was home trying to keep the fire going. Sometimes I fill like a prairie woman from the 1800's. I bet they were always cold... Anyway I did these cards for the challenges this week at CardMakers. Lora hosted the sketch challenge. She had us pick our favorite sketch from last year. I chose one of my sketch's, as the site was down all day Sunday and I had a copy, so this is what I came up with...



My second card is for the Monday Challenge hosted by Shawn this week. Her challenge was to make an Easel card. So here is what I entered:

I really had fun doing both of these...

Thanks for stopping by and please stay safe and warm...

Hugsxx

1 comment:

  1. So bright and cheery. Both are SO pretty! Hope your husband's appointment went well and that you are keeping warm!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.