Tuesday, May 10, 2011

How about something New!!!

I have so neglected my blog...  It just seems to be on the back burner lately.  I miss being on a design team because I use to post so often...  Well I do do the challenges at CardMakers so I will post a few cards that I have done for them.  My first one is for a sketch challenge hosted by Golda.  It was a little different but a great one...
Hope you like it.  It was so fun to do.  I used some old die cuts to make the shoe and added little pink rinestones for the buttons.  The flower has two bottom layers with some organzia, crocheted flower, burlap flower, and a butterfly on top.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back soon...
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Jane, I simply love this design. I've nominated your blog for an award. If you would like to snag it, go to my blog and copy the banner! The details are in my blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.