Monday, January 30, 2012

So I am back!!!  Been gone from here for a while.  I don't know where time goes everyday.  It's fun when your retired to just not worry about it...
Here is a card I did for the challenge over at  the new CardMakers Challenge Corner.  The theme for this week was to do a Spring card and only use pinks, greens, tans, and blue.  Fun colors to work with as there are sooo many shades.  So this is what I came up with and I hope you like...
Thanks Lora for the fun challenge this week...

Well that's it for today but we have a really fun Winter Warm Up crop in store for all of you at the CardMakers Cardswaps .  I hope to see you all join in on the blog hop and the crop.  We have two great sponsors this time... Elmer's Glue and Spellbinders.  Lots of fun and prizes for all.  The dates are February 8th to 11.  Hope to see you there...
Hugsxx

1 comment:

  1. wow Jane this is so so very pretty like the color this is very soft
    pretty little heart
    well like all ways your cards are all beautiful
    glad that you are back at your blog
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.