Friday, June 29, 2012

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV #5

Hi all and Happy Friday! Man where did June go??? I am back with a card for the new tutorial that starts today at Tutorial Time on Speedy TV. Our challenge for you this week is to do a card using a Masking Positive and Negitive technique. Lagene Sands did such an amzing job presenting this. I used one of Marks Finest Paper a Heinrich Company new sets on my card called "Welcome Poppies". I hope you will go and check it out and give it a try...


  Here is the stamp set that some lucky person can win this week. Just submit your card, you don't have to use a Marks Finest Stamp set, but if you do your name is entered twice to win. Good Luck and hope to see your card.

3 comments:

  1. Jane, I love how you framed your stamped image.
    Also your background paper goes so well with the stamped image...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    Such a pretty card and layout! It's almost as if it is a picture hanging on a wallpapered wall. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! I love how you distressed the edges! Great job with this tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.