Friday, September 28, 2012

Tutorial Time at Speedy TV #17~ Flap Card

Happy Friday!!!  It's time for another Tutorial.  This week our team member Kathy Bradley is showing us how to make a flap card.  This is a really fun and fast card to make.  I hope you will stop by Tutorial Time on Speedy TV and check it out.
Here is my card...
 
 
 
I used this fun set"Celebrate Big"by Mark's Finest Papers to make my card.  I paper pieced the cupcake and crimped it, pieced the chef hat, and his scarf.  I added ribbon tags below the "Happy
Birthday" and used the same ribbon for the top.
 
 Remeber if you do a card using this tutorial and post it on Tutorial Time you will be entered into a drawing to win a cute stamp set seen below... If you use stamps from Marks Finest Papers & Stamps a Heinrich Co. you will be entered into the drawing twice.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs,  Jane
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.