Friday, November 9, 2012

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV ~ 23 ~ Bubble Wrap

Hi and welcome to another Friday...  I hope all is well with you.  We are getting some high winds today and possible snow storms.  Ugh!!!
We have a really cool tutorial for you this week hosted by Debbie Moran.  It is really quite different but easy and I love the way it turns out.  It makes such a fun background.  So stop by MFP Home of Speedy TV and click on the tab Tutorial Time Challenges and check out this wonderful tutorial Debbie has for you.

Here is the stamp set you could win this week:
















Here is the card I created with this technique.
 
I didn't have any colored acrylic paint just white so I used a SU reinker "Bashful Blue" and mixed up my own color.  I ran my bubble wrap on my brayer across a SU real red ink pad and rolled it on top of the blue.  I ran this piece through my machine with an embossing folder to give it a little more texture.  I added a snowflake die cut sprinkled with glitter.  Some red silk ribbon, and a cute tag with the sentiment and small snowman from "Holly Jolly Greetings"which you can find here at Mark's Finest Paper a Heinrich Company. 
 
I hope to see your cards this week and good luck with the challenge. 
Lots of big Hugs,
Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.