Monday, June 10, 2013

Sneak Peek for Mark's Finest Papers June release

Hi and Happy Monday!!!
Tomorrow starts our official Blog Hop for Mark's Finest Papers new stamps being released.  I have a sneak peek of the mini set being offered when you purchase all the stamps.  It's called " Wings".  This is small but packs so many beautiful ways you can use it!  I have waited to find a stamp set featuring wings and beautiful sayings and my wait is over.  Here is my card.

Hope you will join us tomorrow for all the new releases at our June Blog Hop.  Lots of wonderful stamps this month.  
Hugs
                                                 

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and creative use of the wings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, your card is so pretty, I love the layout and how you used the ribbon with the charm in the center of the wings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is SO elegant! TFS!

    Keep it simple. Keep it fun.
    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Fabulous wings. Love the piercing and sponged distressing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.