Monday, November 25, 2013

101 Ways and Counting Column on Speedy TV.

I wanted to post the money card I did for my weekly column over at Speedy TV.  I had so much fun creating this with the deer design paper and the boarder dies.  I love these two stamp sets also!  The deer stamp on the front is a new set being released next week at the blog hop for Mark's Finest Papers.  The pine cones, pines, and sentiment are a mini set "Greetings of the Season" you can find at the shop.  I used my new envelope punch board to create the tab on the inside to hold the money.  You can find the tutorial here on Stampin with Tami  to make this.
Here is my money card holder...


The inside 

Hope you give this a try and thanks for stopping by today,
Hugsxx
Jane

2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful idea on your money holder...
    I like your pine cone and branch stamp...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love your money holder card, love all the layers of boarders!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.