Friday, January 3, 2014

Paper Doll Madness



We are previewing this cute set being released this month on our blog hop.  Here is my first example of what you can do with this set.

My project is a Birthday card with a fold out that is tucked inside an envelope that I made to hold all the pieces.  I made this so the recipient can pull the panels off and cut and color them.  In a pocket located on the back of the envelope are some fun embellishments to add to all the clothes and dolls. 
There are so many different things you can do with this set.  Be sure to stop by for the next 18 days and see everyone's ideas.
I will be showcasing a card later next week so I hope you will stop by,
Thanks so much for visiting and have a great day,
Hugs, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.