Friday, January 31, 2014

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV

Today on the challenge over at Speedy TV is Using Scraps hosted by Pat.  She will be showing you how to use up all those sweet paper scraps you have been saving and saving for the perfect card.  Well here you go!  Join us this week and you could be a winner of a great stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.
Here is my example card done with some of my extra backgrounds I had left over.
This was such an easy fast card to create and I loved how it turned out.
The flowers and sentiment are both from Mark's Finest Papers.  You can see all the beautiful stamps 
Thanks so much for stopping by today.
Come join me tomorrow for the Oriental Sketch Challenge on Speedy TV.
Lots of Hugs,
Jane

5 comments:

  1. You have beautiful items in your scrap pile and you did wonders with them..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, muted colors on your scraps that make a wonderful background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome. Love the backgrounds you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful use of your "scraps"!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.