Sunday, February 9, 2014

101 Ways and Counting Column card

Hello, Happy Monday...

I wanted to post my card I did for my column on Speedy TV.  I found this tutorial on Splitcoaststampers by Beaute Johns.  It is an interactive card called a Magic Slider card.  It gave me a few challenges but it did turn out pretty cute.  I also did this card for a challenge on ScrapZee for our crop this last week.  Barry was our host for this challenge. He makes the most incredible cards and he is just such a sweet and very talented man.
Here is what I created...



The stamp set I used for my card is from Mark's Finest Papers a HRC
If you want to learn how to do this just click on the link above and give it a try.
Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hugs, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.