Friday, June 27, 2014

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV #107

Welcome to our Friday tutorial.  Today's project is brought to you by Barbie . She will be showing you a great tutorial on making a "Pocket Card" this week.
You can find her tutorial  HERE on Speedy TV.
Here is my Pocket Card...


Here is the inside with the pocket and tag...
 The stamp set I used is from Mark's Finest Papers

Be sure to stop by the other design team members and see what they have created.
If you join in the challenge you will be entered into a drawing to win a free stamp set from Mark's Finest...  Good Luck and I can't wait to see your creations.
Hugs,
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Love the black and white so pretty.......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your card, Jane. The black and white is so clean an elegant!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.