Friday, August 29, 2014

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV #116

Welcome to our Friday tutorial.  Today's project is brought to you by Davi.  She will be showing you a great tutorial on creating a "Fan Fold Mini Album" this week.
You can find her tutorial  HERE on Speedy TV.
Here is my Album...


The stamp set used is from 


I hope you will give this a try.

Be sure to stop by the other design team members and see what they have created.
If you join in the challenge you will be entered into a drawing to win a free stamp set from Mark's Finest...  Good Luck and I can't wait to see your creations.
Hugs,
Jane

3 comments:

  1. Jane LOVE love that beautiful cover you created for your wonderful album!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your album turned out so beautiful...I love the the theme
    Well done Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great album Jane, I really like your butterfly theme.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.