Monday, January 25, 2010

Mer Ian

Happy Monday everyone!!!
This is the first free image in the Splendid Stamping with The Greeting Farm Relay challenge this week. This is going on all week. You need to hurry and get this image and make a card before 6:00 pm central time today to be able to get tomorrows cute image free. If you can keep making cards everyday with the images you will end up with 6 free ones. All I can say is WOW!!! I love the first two and can't wait to see the rest...
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great card - I love that lace - very original!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, your card is just awesome...
    I know that I repeat myself but it's true
    they are awesome...This is so much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER SUPER cute Jane! Isn't this an awesome relay challenge! Love it and the images are sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jane, I too didn't rec'd my next image for Tuesday...I don't understand...
    I put mine in the morning so it was in the galleria early enough...
    I too wanted to continue this relay...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.