Wednesday, February 17, 2010

It's my party and I'll cry if I want too!!!!

Happy hump day!!!! It seems like the days just fly bye. But lets celebrate with another FREE Wednesday image from Alison at Stretch N Bubbles. You can get this cute monster for free today if you hop on over. Be sure to look at what all my wonderful Design Team members have done and leave them some love.
Photobucket
I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy your free image.
Thanks goes to Alison for providing these darling digi's.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jane, Your card is sooooo cute...
    I just love the sentiment...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane
    your card is so funny
    Like what your worte on it
    like it a lot
    georgette

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you designed this one! Great coloring. Everything is so bright and happy!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.