Friday, March 19, 2010

Just a little touch of Summer...

Hi all...I hope that your Friday is going well... I just finished up my card that I have been working on today. I did this for the weekly card sketch at Cardmakers. This sketch was created by our sweet Golda. Hop on over and pay a visit to Cardmakers blog and see all the cute cards everyone has created. Here is my entry:


I used some yummy paper, Farm Fresh from October Afternoon. I punched out the borders with my MS punches and distressed them. I love to layer different punches and lots of papers. For my center I punched crepe paper strips with my border punch and then ran it through my crimper. I gathered it up and added the ribbon in the middle. I used some of the left overs to make the corner flower and the main flower. I stamped this darling apron digi and colored it with Copics. It was then added to a label die from Spellbinders. I used glimmer mist to give it a vintage look.
Thanks for stopping by...
Hugs xx

Challenges:
Cardmakers - sketch
The Shabby Tea Room - use brown, red, green, brown, and cream

3 comments:

  1. OOO cute Card!!! I love your take on the photo =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! Love all the punched edging and how you used the crepe paper in the center. Adorable little digi image, too. Thanks for playing along with us at The Shabby Tea Room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.