Monday, May 3, 2010

Showers bring Flowers

I have a new card for today that I did for Daisy Doodles. Jules had this cute bear with an umbrella and what a great digi for our weather we are having. I loved this image and had a lot of fun making this card. You can get this cute Freddy Bear or some of the other darling ones HERE in her shop. Don't forget about the challenge going on right now on Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges blog. It's a "Make anything but a card" theme this week and last. You have until Sunday night to get creating and submit your entry... So what ya waiting for!!! Jo made a darling Pass Word Book to be given away to some lucky winner. I would love to win this!!!!
Now onto my card...


I chose some paper with umbrella's, clouds and raindrops for my card but I can't remember who the company is. (Senior Citizen moment) The stripes and dots are from the same company... I colored the bear with copics and cut him out and popped him with dots. I paper pieced the umbrella and redrew the lines. I used a Sizzix embossing folder on the red Card stock to make the rain drops but it's hard to see in this picture. I used some long rectangle nesties and my new border punch for EK Success. The other border punch is from SU. I cut out some of the flowers from the matching paper and popped them with dots and the small ones I added brads. The sentiment is computer generated...
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs xx

Challenges:
DU2DS - flowers
Raise The Bar - Colors in your house.
Kaboodle Doodles - Anything Spring
Aly's Sunday Sketch - Animals

10 comments:

  1. Wow Jane this is wonderful those beautiful zingy colours that image is just so cute I just adore your design it works perfectly

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Jane, I can see the raindrops on the red bg. Very cool card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a cute card, I love all the bright colours. Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this card? I really like all the colorful colors that you used...well done

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute I really like the colors and layout. Thanks for playing at Aly's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card Jane, really love the layering and the punches and the papers and the image, well all of it actually! Thanks for sharing it at Kaboodledoodles this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and just perfect for our flower challenge this week, such a sweet teddy image! Thanks for joining in the fun at DU2DS :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable card. Thanks so much for playing our Kaboodle Doodles challenge. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love your card..especially all the colours that blend so nicely together and the teddy is soo cute too :) Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely bright card,
    Thanks for joining in at Kaboodle Doodles this week,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.