Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Charmed!!!

I finally found time to make a card for the Designed 2 Delight Challenge on Faith's blog. If you haven't been there you can visit HERE now and get the free image for the First of May and you have until Friday to submit your card. You then will get the next weeks image free. It's a progressive challenge... All of the images are just darling. The first one for this month is a frog and she is so darn cute. I had fun making this card. I decided to dress her up a bit...

You can't see to well in this picture but her crown is sparkly gold and has pink gems on the tips. I used some paper that I had in my stash, and some fancy pants lace. The flowers I bought in a craft store by my house. Punches are EK Success and MS.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs xx
Challenges:
Designed2Delight - Charmed

1 comment:

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.