Saturday, June 26, 2010

Patty Party Chick...

Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you are having a great weekend. I am just being lazy today as our weather is soooo hot!
I wanted to post this card using a new Stretch N Bubbles Image for June. Her name is Patty and she is ready to party! You can get her or so many other darling digi's from Alison at the shop HERE... I did her for a challenge at Cardmakers this week hosted by my good friend Lora. We needed to make a Birthday card with a Cartoon figure and add polka dots. I thought this fit the challenge perfectly. I colored her with my Copics and my new Tria markers... The paper is from SU. The punches are EK Success & SU. I made the wind mills for the hat and embellishment and added brads from Making Memories. The sentiment was done on my computer.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you come back soon...
Hugs xx

Challenges:
Cardmakers - Birthday & Polka Dots

2 comments:

  1. THIS IS SO CUTE LIKE PATTY
    Wow you did very good on this like all what you did

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay.. I LOVE this card.. the colors and the pinwheel ROCKS.. great job. HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.