Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Sketch Challenge

I did this card for the weekly sketch challenge over at Cardmakers. My good friend Terrie created it for us this week and I found it to be really fun to do. I used some cute papers from the new Cosmo Cricket "Material Girl". Love this paper!!! I cut the center strip and used my new MS punch on both sides. I punched the corners with the matching corner punch. I used my nestablities to cut the circles and stamped the top one with my Just Rite stamps then used distress ink on them. The flowers are cut with SU punches out of old sewing pattern paper that I found at a thrift store. The sentiment is from a new set from SU.

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hugs xx

1 comment:

  1. It is an awesome card Jane...thanks for doing the sketch challenge....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.