Monday, November 15, 2010

Another card...

I had some time today and worked on this card with an image from Faith at D2D. I love dogs so this is right up my alley... I hope you like!!!

Here is a closeup of the tag...

I used some new paper from BasicGrey jovial collection. I loved the plaids and stripes and the bold colors of this paper... The tag is a digi and I thought it went well with the dog and the snowman loosing his head!!! I paper pierced around some of the edges punch out a snowflake border and some snow flakes and then added some red rindstones. I hope you will all go and see all the cute new digi's Faith has in the store. Lots of cute ones for Christmas.
Have a great night...
Hugsxxx
Challenges:
Creative Inspiration - anything Christmas or Wintery
Shelly's Images - Christmas

11 comments:

  1. Jane, I love your dp! The puppy dog so looks like he did the right thing. Reminds me of a few pets of ours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Shelly's Images. I hope you will join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! This image is so precious! Great colors, too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us in our Anything Christmas Challenge, at Shelly's Images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That image is just so cute! And your ageing, as always is just perfect. I aspire to do vintage looking edges like you! I am practicing. Great to see your creations again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute, love it. Thanks for entering the challenge at creative inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of the cutest images I have ever seen and what a great sentiment! Thanks for joining us at the Creative Inspirations Challenge blog for our Christmas/Winter Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had already commented on this...I LOVe it. The coloring is awesome as are the colors you chose for the card. The ticket is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane, this is so adorable!!! I love the sentiment, perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this card!
    It's making me want the images.
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card and your tag makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.