Monday, December 13, 2010

Candy Lane

Well it's Monday and it has been a very lovely day outside. Hubby and I enjoyed a little sunshine and warmth of the sun as we ate lunch on the front porch. For all you back in the East I am sorry for all your cold weather.

It's getting close to Christmas and I still have a lot to do to get ready. My daughter is coming up on Wednesday and we are going to bake and make candy. Can't wait to see her!!!

Here is a card I did for the Wednesday sketch challenge at CardMakers. It was a simple sketch, but trust me to add as much as I can and get away with it!!!LOL. The cute ice skater Gingerbread girl is from one of Faiths new images for this month. You can find her and her brother at the Designed 2 Delight store HERE.

Here is a closeup isn't she cute?????


Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit Designed 2 Delight for all of your digital stamps.
Hugsxx

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let try again
    Wow what can some one say well ok IT IS BEAUTIFUL I like every thing on this card
    and the color WOW
    Very Very pretty
    thank for showing
    have a good day now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! How did you do the candycane? Is that big flakes of glitter on there?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.