Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Way in the Manger

Just a quick post today. I have so much to get done!!! Holiday's are close!!!!

I did this card with the image collection from Faith at Designed 2 Delight. I love it. You can pick it up HERE


I colored it with my Copic and Tria markers then distressed the edges with Distressing ink. Next I cut it out with my Spellbinder Dies popped it up and layered it on top of the blue. I used papers from Websters Pages from last years Christmas stack. (love these papers)!!! Glitter was added to the edges of the image and the star. The sentiment was a freebie from another site. Just a little lace and a star from my stash, some gems and it's done...
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugsxx

4 comments:

  1. OH Jane! I dearly love your card. We had our Christmas celebration at Church last Sunday. We were talking about hoping we don't 'miss' what Christmas is all about and the feeling of Christmas. Your card totally nailed it! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, this is stunning. Love the coloring, the inking, and the sparkle! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jane this is so so pretty
    like every about it,and the color are just right you did very good
    thank for showing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jane, what a lovely card...just perfect for the coming season...thank you for sharing ..well done my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.