Monday, January 17, 2011

Love You To Stitches...

Well the blog hop was a great success. I am so glad you stopped by and left all the wonderful comments. Faith really has some cute new images doesn't she! She has been very busy getting Valentine images done and in the store. Stop by and see what she has created... So Cute!!!

Here is a cute digi that I fell totally in LOVE with! I love anything sewing so this was so much fun for me to do...

I did this card for the Monday challenge at CardMakers. The challenge is being hosted by Elaine. She challenged us to make a square card. So I made mine 5x5.

Details:

Paper ~ by Making Memories Note{Worthy} collection.

Nestibilities Dies

Border punches ~ Fiskars, EK Success.

Bakers Twine ~ Martha Stewart ~button is from Making Memories.

Sentiment stamp ~ JustRite

Thanks for stopping by,
Hugsxx

1 comment:

  1. wow this image is so cute you did very good on this I like the button is that a punch
    and the color is so pretty
    like your card very pretty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.