Monday, June 27, 2011

I finally have a card to post today.  I had my surgery 2 weeks ago on my ankle and haven't felt like doing to much.  I got this card done for a sketch challenge over at CardMakers hosted by Angelina this week...  I also needed a wedding card so I made it with that in mind...  I love how this turned out, I liked the look of the cardboard and tulle behind the die cut. 
I made the flower and added some more tulle and a few pretties and a stick pin. The center of the flower is a pearl button and down the leaf is a curled piece of coated wire.  I used a border die by Papertrey Ink and some fun lace from my stash. 
Thanks for stopping by and come back soon,
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Jane, this is stunning. You do some incredible work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jane like all way your cards are very beautiful like the color of this it very soft
    I will be starting cards again soon on cards makers right now I do not have much time
    and hope the surgery went fine
    just dont over do it
    thank for showing your pretty cards
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so gorgeous! I love the layering and the window on this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Jane! Glad to see your surgery didn't keep you down for long and away from your crafting. Hoping you are feeling much better and wishing a very speedy recovery for you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.