Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just Because...

Hi all...  I haven't been on my blog for such a long time...  I don't know why...  It seems like I don't have time any more.  I have been working on a few projects and I would love to share them with you...  First is a muslin bag I made for a swap at YPP.  It was for the challenge group "A Pocket For Your Thoughts".  The idea of the group is to create something and add tags with your thoughts.  Here is what I did...
I really enjoyed doing this type of swap.  Just a little different and challenging.  Especially because I haven't sewn anything in such a long time!!!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget the blog hop and crop tomorrow at Card Swaps.
Hugs xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.