Friday, July 27, 2012

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV # 9

Well here's to another Friday everyone!!!  Hope you all had a good week.  Mine was a busy one.  Had to travel lots.  I'm just glad it's almost Saturday!!!
We have a really fun tutorial for you again this week on Tutorial Time on Speedy TV. This week one of our talented designers Pam Stang will be showing you  how to make a "Tent Topper Card".  It's really easy and works up fast.  I hope you have a chance to give it a try.
Here is my card:
I used the new "Asian Delights" stamp set.  I just love how pretty this set is.  There are so many beautiful stamps in the set to chose from.

  We have this fabulous stamp set from Mark's Finest Paper, a Heinrich Co. being given away this week to one lucky winner who enters a Tent Topper Card.
 

 Remember if you use a stamp set from Marks Finest your card will be entered twice. So lets get crafting everyone!!!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty, pretty card, Jane. I really like that doily behind your geishas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Jane, beautiful and elegant card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colors and the elegance

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.