Friday, October 5, 2012

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV #18 distressing

Hello and welcome to another Friday and a fun Tutorial from our design team member Pam Stang.  She is going to show you how to  use distressing  on your projects.  I am a big fan of this look and use it often on my work.  I love the vintage look it creates.  Here is my card that I did with this technique.
 
I uses two different stamp sets from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. "Holly Jolly Greetings" and "Brick Wall"  mini. I tried to make it look like Santa was coming down the chimney.  I don't know if it worked out...  Anyway I distressed just about everything on the card with numerous Tim Holtz distressing ink pads. 
 
I hope you will stop by the rest of the design teams blogs and see all the cute cards they have for you.
And also stop by Mark's Finest and pick up some of the wonderful stamp sets they have.  They are really high quality!!!  Here is the stamp set that you could win this week.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!!!
Hugs,
Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.