Saturday, November 17, 2012

CardMakers Crop

We are having a crop this week at CardMakers.  We have 12 challenges for all to participate in.  You could win a prize package from each challenge you complete and there will be one grand prize winner for the entire event.  Here are a few cards I have created so far.

My challenge is to make a Waterfall Card.
I also have a challenge to make a card from a sketch without a sentiment on the outside.
 
 
My tag for another challenge hosted by Elaine
 
 
 
This card is for a CAS challenge. 
 
This next one is to use wrapping paper
I have had lots of fun so far!  If you would like to play visit CardMakers and join us.  Today is the last day to get your cards in.
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs Jane ~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.