Monday, November 26, 2012

MARK'S FINEST PAPER SNEEK PEEK 5TH AND MINI SET  "OH DEER"

Good Monday Morning!!!

Today is the start of a fun week at Marks Finest Paper a Heinrich Co. We are giving you a sneek peek of a fun  new set being released this week during the monthly blog hop.  This is the perfect set for creating those man cards. 

On my project I made a gift wallet and used the deer stamp as the main image. On the inside I added this fun sentiment.


 
 
I hope you stop by all the talented designers blogs to see the cards and projects they have made with this cute set. Don't forget the hop starts tomorrow!  Hope to see you there...
 
Hugs
Jane

3 comments:

  1. I just love this! You did a wonderful job!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wallet is amazing! I love it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.