Friday, January 4, 2013

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV. #30 ~ "Triple Stamping" card

Happy New Year!!! 
 Welcome to our first tutorial to bring in the New Year! This week we are happy to have Pat G. presenting us with a fun tutorial on how to make a " Triple Stamping Card".  I have seen this done before but have never tried it...  I have to say that I love the way this turned out and will be using this techinique again!

 Here is the stamp set that is being offered this week to one lucky winner so hop over to Turtorial Time on Speedy TV. and check out the tutorial and see all the fun things the design team have created.  Be sure to link your card!!!
Thanks so much for stopping by,
(((Hugs)))
 
 
Stamp sets being used on my card from Mark's Finest Papers a Heinrich Co. 
Chicken wire stamp set.
Happy Birthday you old cluck.


6 comments:

  1. Love Love that card Jane!! So very fun the way you stamped the chicken wire over the chickens :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane,
    Your card is really, really adorable. I love this set! I really like the reds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love love love your card...I so want that stamp set you used...well done...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally adorable! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Turned out quite well. Looks great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.