Monday, October 7, 2013

101 Ways and Counting Column Post

Hi all, Monday is the day I post my column over at Speedy TV.  I haven't been feeling well the last few days.  I have been dealing with a nasty cold and flu.  My column because of this is short and sweet.  Here is the link and here is the card I created for it...  It's a Christmas card/ gift card to hold recipes.
 Here is a view with the recipe cards out a little...
Tomorrow starts our blog hop for October for Mark's Finest Papers...  You can find the start at Speedy TV.  Be sure to join us for some really special new sets being released.  Here is a sneak peek of one of the  new sets "Works of Art" being released tomorrow.  It is such a beautiful stamp set.
  
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs, Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.