Monday, January 6, 2014

101 Ways and Counting Column on Speedy TV.

Happy Monday Morning!

It's time for my weekly column on Speedy TV.  I did a fun card for Valentines day with some cute papers and a new stamp set being released next week at the second part of the January Blog Hop for Mark's Finest Papers a HRC.  Here is what I created...
.
Aren't the mice just the cutest???
I used papers from the Authentique Collection.  I cut open one of the pockets and placed the mouse inside.  Brads are added to all the pockets and a heart border trim and stamp hearts finished it off.
All images can be found HERE.  

Thanks for stopping by and stay warm in the middle states being hit with the extreme cold.
Be sure to join us this tomorrow for the first day of our January Blog Hop.
Hugs, Jane


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.