Saturday, February 22, 2014

Themes from the Orient Column ~ using napkins

Happy Friday and welcome to another Oriental Theme column.
 Today I want to show you a card I did with a napkin.  I found these pretty napkins a while back and thought they would make a great accent to a Oriental Theme card.  I loved the vivid colors and the golds.  Here is what I did with these.
I just wanted to use small pieces so I trimmed off the edges and added them to my embossed background paper.  I used the fish tank from Wealthy Fish set and heat embossed it in Gold.  I decided to cut it out with a die and threaded it with gold cord, tied a bow and added a Budda figure.  I used some of the gold cord and topped off the napkin pieces.  There you have it...
I hope I have given you some inspiration today.  Be sure to look when your out shopping for some pretty napkins.  They are really fun to use...
Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to stop by on Monday for my 101 Ways and Counting Column.

1 comment:

  1. Jane, this tip is awesome...I great way to use napkins, some of them are so beautiful...
    This technique will go into my file of "what to do technique"
    Thanks for sharing this with us..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.