Monday, March 24, 2014

101 Ways and Counting Column on Speedy TV.

Good Morning and welcome to my column..
Today my theme is Monochromatic.  I decided to do a card in white and yellow.
Here is how it turned out...
I wanted to use an older set and this is the one I picked for a fun "spring" look.
by 
This is such a cute stamp set.  I have been using it a lot lately.  Hope you get some inspiration from my card.  Be sure and post your card if you do a Monochromatic theme for us all to see.  
Be sure and check out the "Garden Show Blog Hop" that starts tomorrow.  Lots of fun challenges are in store...
Hugs,
Jane

1 comment:

  1. Jane, I love your card...I like how the two flamigo are close to each other and the perfect sentiment...
    Well done my friend...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.