Friday, May 9, 2014

Tutorial Time on Speedy TV #100

Welcome to our Friday tutorial.  Today's tutorial is brought to you by Lis. She will be showing you how to do a fun technique called "Double Bugged".  You can find the directions HERE on Speedy TV.
Here is my example card...
I used these cute embossing folders on the top part and a border embossing folder on the bottom.  I liked this technique and thanks Lis for showing us how to do this.
My stamp set used is by Mark's Finest Papers

Be sure to stop by the other design team members and see what they have created.
If you join in the challenge you will be entered into a drawing to win a free stamp set from Mark's Finest...  Good Luck and I can't wait to see your creations.
Hugs,
Jane

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jane Thanks for playing with us .......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane, your card turned out awesome with the use of two embossing folder...well done my friend

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.