Saturday, May 2, 2015

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge # 260

Welcome to Speedy Fox and Friends weekly challenge.
This week our theme is to create a card with a "Rick Rack" pattern  You can find the tutorial here to create some.
You can find the challenge here on Speedy TV.

Here is what I created...

I used two colors of card stock that matched my design paper, cut them out using the instructions on the tutorial, and ran them through my machine with an embossing folder to get rid of the score lines.  The stamp set is from

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to try this challenge.  We would love to see your creations...
Hugs,
Jane




5 comments:

  1. Really fun technique Turned out just fine..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really fun technique Turned out just fine..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vibrant colors and great image to use with the background. Fabulous card, Jane.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card Jane!! The green and red look wonderful, rich and summery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that's Italian! You got the colors of Italy on this fun card, and I love the brads too! I had to laugh, because I thought of embossing my ric-rac to eliminate the fold marks too! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.