Saturday, May 9, 2015

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge # 261

Welcome to Speedy Fox and Friends weekly challenge.
This week our theme is to create a card using diagonal strips in your background. 
You can find the challenge here on Speedy TV.

Here is what I created...

Instead of using strips  to cover my design paper I used 4 strips and stacked them.  I stamped my flowers and cut them out clipping a few petals off here and there.  I added the sentiment on a tag using the same paper as my strip.

The stamp set used is from Mark's Finest Paper's Stamp Shop.
Great Flowers



Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to try this challenge.  We would love to see your creations...
Hugs,
Jane



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Jane. Love the die you used on top of your angled strips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jane, love the dp and way you used the strips :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You took this to another level How beautiful......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. You took this to another level How beautiful......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jane. Everything is so well coordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the resulting card made with the coordinated strips of dsp! The musical lines look perfect with those gorgeous flowers! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun take on using diagonal strips.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.