Saturday, May 16, 2015

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge # 262

Welcome to Speedy Fox and Friends weekly challenge.
This week our theme is to create a card using inchies in your background. 
You can find the challenge here on Speedy TV.
Here is what I created...
I used my inchies as a background to showcase this beautiful flower stamp from
Mark's Finest Papers Stamp Shop
"Small Flowers"

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have time to try this challenge.  We would love to see your creations...
Hugs,
Jane

10 comments:

  1. Very pretty, I love the use of the doily and lace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Jane. Love the way you included the inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jane....the doily and the inchies are great together....Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the inchies This is one beautiful card..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely take on the inchies This is one beautiful card..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. The doily and lace are such beautiful additions! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Forgot to say, I love your new blog banner! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a very pretty feminine take on the challenge! I love the creative use of your inchies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your take on using the inchies. It stands out against all the other DT cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.