Saturday, November 28, 2015

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge # 290

Welcome to Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge...
This week we are creating a card using the
"Simple Grid"
 technique...
You can find the tutorial 

Here is my example
For my card I used a light pink and distressed ink to create my grid.
I stamped the chicken wire, the Christmas fruit wreath, cut it out with a die and stamped the peace sentiment in the opposite corners. I added a lace bow to finish it off....
The stamp sets used can be found
I hope you will join us this week and show us your cards done with this technique.
Thanks for stopping by,
Jane

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card Jane....I like the technique and must try this out...I like the color that you used...well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Jane. Love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Jane, love the soft colors and vintage look :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.