Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Designed 2 Delight

I finally finished up my card for the challenge this week over at Designed 2 Delight. Faith is so talented and I love doing her images. I hope you all will play this week. If you didn't play last week then you can get this cute flower in the store HERE. Then make a card and enter it and you will receive a new image free next week. So what are ya waiting for!!!!
Here is my card.

I went with a little different theme here. I thought the flower would be cute with a clock face as it reminded me of "Hickory Dickory Dock". I cut out the grass from the same image and popped it up, so he looks like he is hiding more. I used the theme Tilt a Whirl that is the challenge this week at Cardmakers hosted by my good friend Ellie. You are to put everything you can on a tilt. Get it Tilt A Whirl... Love it!!!!
Thanks for stopping by,
Hugs xx

Challenges:
Cardmakers - weekly challenge
Crafty Creations - summery

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenge with this lovely card! So beautiful and so cute!

    Greetings, Saskia
    (guest designer)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a vibrant and sunny card...love your month dial in the centre of your flower! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love Love it Jane. The clock idea is fantastic. I never would've thought to do that. Thanks for joining us at Double Delight Challenges:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.