Monday, April 6, 2015

MFP Friends of Speedy TV Challenge #161

Happy Monday!!!  
Welcome to FOSTV challenge #161.

This week our challenge for you is to create a card using Spring clolors...
The challenge can be found HERE.

Here is what I created.

I used a combination of dies to create my card.  I used two different stamp sets from
Mark's Finest Stamp Shop

"Birds and Trees"


Pretty Pears"


Please remember you need a separate project for each MFP challenge and it needs to be a new project.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.

Jane

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jane! I love the way you made the doily with the printed dp and the contrast of the printed pair with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane - what a great card! I love the feel and smile it gives me! Thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Davi, I love the paper piercing you did on the designer paper doily.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I really appreciate them.